Six days and counting!
Have you submitted your nomination for the 2012 Glass Magazine Awards yet? If not, you still have time to make the April 16 deadline.
The Glass Magazine Awards: The People, Products and Projects will recognize the best projects and products the glass industry has to offer, as well as the individuals behind them. Categories include:
- Most innovative curtain wall project
- Most innovative curtain wall product
- Most innovative decorative glass project: commercial interior
- Most innovative decorative glass project: commercial exterior
- Most innovative decorative glass project: residential
- Most innovative decorative glass product
- Most innovative energy efficient glass project
- Most innovative energy efficient glass product
- Most innovative protective glazing project
- Most innovative bath enclosure product
- Most innovative bath enclosure project
- Most innovative machinery/equipment
- Most innovative commercial window
- Most innovative website
- Most innovative electronic resource (to include apps, widgets, website tools, etc.)
- Best installer
- Best project manager
- Best production supervisor
- Best sales rep
There is no fee to participate, and winners will be featured in the July issue of Glass Magazine, on GlassMagazine.com, and in e-glass weekly. So submit your nomination today! And if you have any questions, please contact me directly at email@example.com.
Chase is editorial director of Glass Magazine, GlassMagazine.com and e-glass weekly. Write her at firstname.lastname@example.org.