EPA fines 16 firms for violating LRRP rules
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has fined 16 firms for violating the Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule, according to a November 14 announcement. The 16 enforcement actions include 13 administrative settlements and three filed administrative complaints.
- Alliance Contracting & Design, LLC of Bay City, Mich.
- Dasa Properties LLC of Buffalo, N. Y.
- DiGiorgi Roofing and Siding, Inc. of Beacon Falls, Conn.
- Exterior Images of Derry, N.H.
- Hometown Painting, Inc. of Warrenville, Ill.
- Kindred Painting, LLC of Dover, N.H.
- Leanza Painting Contractors, Inc. of Morristown, N. J.
- Mac Stringer Painting and Staining of Ontario, N. Y.
- Scheffler Painting, LLC of Trenton, Mich.
- Spartan Painting, Inc. of Haslett, Mich.
- Sunshine Home Improvement, LLC of Lenexa, Kan.
- Universal Remodeling & Building, LLC of Stratford, Conn.
- Wildwood Apartments, LLC of Jackson, Mich.
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs, Inc. of Braintree, Mass.
- PZ Painting of Springfield, N.J.
- Kachina Contractor Solutions of Elkins Park, Penn.
More information about these settlements is available here.