Designed to provide a clean aesthetic with a narrow sightline, T Series Entrance Systems by YKK AP offer unmatched design versatility and thermal performance. T Series Entrance Systems exceed U-factor requirements for even the most stringent energy codes while providing options to meet the desired aesthetic for each project.
It is composed of three entrances: 25T (narrow), 35T (medium), and 50T (wide), including:
- 2” door leaf thickness;
- 10” bottom rails with seven various options for mid-rails;
- 1” IGU standard; up to 1-¼” available; and,
- Mill-free transom kits.
- Single and Double acting door options
- Thermally Broken with YKK AP MegaTherm 6/6 nylon polyamide glass fiber reinforced bars
- Tested and manufactured above standard grade and performance levels
- Design Freedom with varied rail and stile widths along with standard and custom entrance hardware
- Door Corners mechanically joined and welded together
- Integrates with YKK AP products
Visit YKK AP at booth #241 at AIA.