Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope introduced SecureOne Screen and SecureOne Test, protective modular glass systems designed to provide physical, protective barriers between public workers on the frontlines of reopening efforts. The systems:
- Mitigate front-line worker exposure to airborne aerosols
- Protect workers with an easy-to-clean, durable physical barrier
- Improve throughput with the efficient walk-up design.
- Safety Glazing Certification Council-certified glass
- HEPA filtration and positive pressure on interior of enclosure based on clean-room technology*
- Hydrophobic coating available
- Available in capped 3-sided or 4-sided models
- Easy-clean non-porous and smooth surfaces
- Durable integrated gloves designed for disposable glove overlay
- External shelf for specimen collection supplies*
- Two-way no-draft speak-through technology
- Privacy wings for added discretion and protection*
- LED lighting with warm and cool settings*
- Power-connected with built-in light switches and interior outlet*
- Anti-fatigue floor mat
- Pre-assembled solution with modular capabilities
- Integrated pallet or footings for mobility
- Standard dimensions: 40 inches by 48 inches by 82 inches (enclosure); height ranges
- from 88 inches to 101 inches with pallet and filter
- Custom options available for filtration, glass tints, glass fabrication and additional features.
*Dependent on model selected.