Graboyes Commercial Announces Revised Company Name, Promotions
January 27, 2020
Graboyes Commercial Window and Glass Solutions, formerly Graboyes Commercial Window Co., announced its new name and several promotions.
The company revised its name to better represent its broad array of expertise and offerings beyond windows. While commercial window installation remains a core focus, in recent years the company has incorporated BIM/Revit façade design and coordination services, curtain wall, storefront, glass railing, and interior glazed demountable partitions and doors. The company also has partnered in an inclusive dealer agreement with Quest Ecowall window wall system in the Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware markets.
- Lou Filippone recently was promoted from director of business development to vice president and general manager. Filippone joined Graboyes in 2018, bringing experience in sales, service and project management. He formerly served as a general manager for SILA.
- Jim DelRossi, journeyman foreman, joins the management team as general superintendent. DelRossi will be responsible for working closely with project foremen in the field in support of preconstruction requirements as well as day-to-day execution of work. DelRossi’s position will further strengthen Graboyes’ constant focus on and prioritization of safety and excellence of execution.
- Jim Coppola, journeyman foreman, who recently joined Graboyes from Almond Glass Works in Camden, joins Graboyes’ management team as a project manager. Coppola will work closely with the company’s project foremen and the project teams of its customers to support preconstruction requirements as well as day-to-day execution of work.
- Mike Kent, formerly a Graboyes’ logistics specialist, was promoted to assistant project manager. Kent will partner with and support operations, as well as provide support to the accounting and human resources functions.
- Andrew Balas, estimator, assumes the role of virtual design manager. Balas has contributed to the implementation of Graboyes’ Building Envelope Coordination Process while also supporting its estimating, CAD and service functions. In his new role, Balas will continue to support estimating, CAD and service while also assisting with business development, especially regarding the company’s BIM/Revit-based services including façade design and building envelope coordination.