M3 Glass Implements Precautions, Social Distancing in Response to COVID-19
Leadership at M3 Glass responded to the COVID-19 pandemic with the following prepared statement:
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) is continuing to impact our world, here at M3 Glass we have taken additional precautions to protect our employees, customers, and partners.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to all those who’ve been affected. With customers all over the United States we understand the impact not only on your health and families but also on your businesses. Our top priority is the safety of our employees and partners.
M3 Glass is following the recommendations from the health organizations in preventing the spread of the virus.
Here are a few of the steps we have taken at M3 Glass:
- Implemented a disinfectant cleaning schedule for common areas.
- Promoted and educated employees on proper handwashing.
- Posted reminders of steps an individual can take to prevent the spread in breakrooms, conference rooms and time clocks.
- Implemented a disinfectant cleaning schedule for all machine workstation
- Use of disposable gloves by all route drivers – changed for each stop
- Clean all glass before shipment with a disinfectant solution
Social Distancing Policy:
- Eliminated business travel.
- Cancelled non-essential meetings.
- Essential meetings have been moved to conference calls
- Closed our front door, and only accept visitors by appointment.
- All non-production related employees working from home.
- Will require employees to stay home if not feeling well.
There is no immediate shortage in the supply of the materials to M3. We maintain close collaboration with our suppliers to maintain uninterrupted service for your projects.
We are confident M3 Glass will continue to be safe and we remain open for business. We expect our lead-times to remain normal and we will send out additional communications if anything should change.