National Association of Manufacturers Promotes MFG Day
October 5, 2020
Launched annually on the first Friday in October with events that continue throughout the month, MFG Day is an initiative of The Manufacturing Institute, the National Association of Manufacturers’ workforce and education partner.
MFG Day shows students, parents, teachers and community leaders what a career in modern manufacturing looks like, and empowers manufacturers to come together to address their collective challenges so they can help their communities and future generations thrive.
MFG Day resources include:
- MFG Day video message (from Jay Timmons, NAM president & CEO)
- Toolkits for teachers, government officials, and hosts
- A Marketing Toolkit (includes new logo and sample social media copy)
- How to Participate Virtually in MFG Day 2020
- Listing of MFG Day flagship events
For more information, visit CreatorsWanted.org